- The POOL ALARM uses one 9-volt battery — battery life is approximately one year.
- The POOL ALARM automatically resets after 5 minutes of alarming.
- The pool safety alarm will sound at the pool and in the home at the same time.
- The POOLGUARD SYSTEM can be used in a pool up to 80sqm in area.
- The POOL ALARM has a complete functional test feature every time it is installed in the pool.
- POOLGUARD has a three-year warranty.
- The REMOTE RECEIVER comes with a 9-volt power supply or it can be plugged into any 220-volt outlet in the house.
- The POOL ALARM sets stationary on the side of the pool and is easily removed for swimming.
- The range of the REMOTE RECEIVER is up to 50m from the POOL ALARM.
- The POOL ALARM requires NO ropes, wires, tie downs or deck anchors. The POOL ALARM is user friendly and completely portable.
- The POOLGUARD POOL ALARM can be used with a solar blanket or winter cover.
- POOLGUARD maintains a full customer service department for your convenience.
NOTE: Swimming Pool Alarms should be included in any pool owner’s safety program. Alarms for pools are most effective when combined with several other “layers of Protection” for pool safety.
POOL ALARMS DO NOT PREVENT DROWNING AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PROPER SUPERVISION AND SAFE SWIMMING PRACTICES.